(A) X=X– Y +1
(B) X = –X – Y – 1
(D) =X– Y – 1
37. Handoff is the mechanism that
(A) transfer an ongoing call from
one base station to another
(B) initiating a new call
(C) dropping an ongoing call
(D) none of above
38. Which one of the following statement is false ?
(A) Context-free languages are closed under union.
(B) Context-free languages are closed under concatenation.
(C) Context-free languages are closed under intersection.
(D) Context-free languages are closed under Kleene closure.
Explanation:- CFL's are closed under union, concatenation, and Kleene closure. But not under intersection or difference. So the correct answer is option C.
39. All of the following are examples of real security and privacy risks except
(D) Identify theft
40. Identify the incorrect statement :
(A) The ATM adoption layer is not service dependent.
(B) Logical connections in ATM are referred to as virtual channel connections.
(C) ATM is streamlined protocol with minimal error and flow control capabilities
(D) ATM is also known as cell delays.
41. Software risk estimation involves following two tasks :
(A) Risk magnitude and risk impact
(B) Risk probability and risk impact
(C) Risk maintenance and risk impact
(D) Risk development and risk impact
42. The number of bits required for an IPV6 address is
43. The proposition ~ q–vp is equivalent to
44. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
(A) has existed for over a decade.
(B) does not integrate well with the functional areas other than operations.
(C) is inexpensive to implement.
(D) automate and integrates the majority of business processes.
45. Which of the following is false concerning Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) ?
(A) It attempts to automate and integrate the majority of business processes.
(B) It shares common data and practices across the enterprise.
(C) It is inexpensive to implement.
(D) It provides and access information in a real-time environment.
46. To compare, overlay or cross analyze to maps in GIS
(A) both maps must be in digital form
(B) both maps must be at the same equivalent scale.
(C) both maps must be on the same coordinate system
(D) All of the above
47. Web Mining is not used in which of the following areas ?
(A) Information filtering
(B) Crime fighting on the internet
(C) Online transaction processing
(D) Click stream analysis.
48. A telephone conference call is an example of which type of communications ?
(A) same time / same place
(B) same time / different place
(C) different time / different place
(D) different time / same place
49. What is the probability of choosing correctly an unknown integer between 0 and 9 with 3 chances ?
Ans:-AThe number of nodes in a complete binary tree of height h (with roots at level 0) is equal to (A) 20 + 21 + ..... 2h
(B) 20 + 21 + ..... 2h – 1
(C) 20 + 21 + ..... 2h + 1
(D) 21 + ..... 2h + 1